Innovate AustraliaSupporting partnerInnovate Australia
Innovate Australia was established in 2014 to encourage, assist and proactively promote Australian innovation. The organisation works with industry to bring about and encourage innovation, to showcase innovation, and to develop innovative programs and innovation networks. Innovate Australia is a not for profit, independent organisation, fostering collaboration between industry, academia and government. Innovate Australia runs a wide range of free public events and develops innovative programs of social value as utilising Artificial Intelligence in preventing personal crisis and suicides, allowing deserving young people free access to conferences, promoting STEM for young women, improving bushfire information, etc.
Hydrogen Society of AustraliaSupporting partnerHydrogen Society of Australia
The Hydrogen Society of Australia (HSA) was launched in January 2018 by Innovate Australia with the collaboration of representatives from Woodside and Siemens. HSA aims to promote the significance of hydrogen as a clean fuel and energy storage solution, foster collaboration between hydrogen industry stakeholders and community groups, and organise a wide range of hydrogen-related events and demonstration projects.
HSA is currently working on implementing $500m vision of Zero Emission Highway project for heavy transport consisting of 80 hydrogen refuelling/EV charging facilities across the entire state of Western Australia, over the next 8 years. To join HSA please visit hydrogensociety.org.au.
The Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA) is a member-based, not-for-profit peak body operating in Australia and New Zealand with the purpose of enabling sustainability outcomes in infrastructure. We do this in the following ways;
• With an Infrastructure Sustainability (IS) rating scheme for planning, design, construction and operations of infrastructure assets
• Education, training and capacity building
• Connecting suppliers of sustainable products and services with projects through ISupply
• Bringing together experts to share knowledge and lift the community of practice
• Recognition and rewarding best practice
ISCA’s greatest strength is our community of engaged stakeholders – we have a great deal of expertise within our network of members. We position ourselves as a network for collaboration, discussion and education. Our regular events, conferences and seminars facilitate knowledge sharing, and enable experts to get together in a focused environment.
Find out more at: https://www.isca.org.au/
Australia - Korea Business CouncilSupporting partnerAustralia - Korea Business Council
AKBC is the leading national body committed to strengthening the Australia-Korea economic relationship.
Who we are
The AKBC was established in 1978 to promote two-way trade and investment with Korea through economic cooperation, dialogue and cultural understanding. Our purpose is to strengthen ties between Australian-Korean business communities by:
• Supporting Australian organisations seeking access to the Korean market
• Running cultural training programs for Australian business executives
• Building and connecting Australian-Korean partnerships
• Leveraging AKBC’s expansive network of senior executives, industry and government leaders
• Advocating for policy that advances trade relations
• Exchanging business intelligence on trade investment and commercial developments.
Find out more at http://www.akbc.com.au/